13/08/2011

vintage + birthday + yummy sundays


Today a couple of us met for breakfast as Revel Cafe to celebrate a friends birthday. They have really yum and honest food with heaps of vegie & vegan options also. Most of us got the buckwheat pancakes which come with peaches & rhubarb, cream cheese and maple syrup!! I have to admit this was my second visit to Revel this week so I already knew the kind of tea I was going to order. They have a huge range and I'm hoping I get to try each one at some stage, but I went back to their Bora Bora tea (packed with all sorts of fruit & berries) which I had earlier in the week. Aside from the deliciousness the cafe is packed with art and mis-matched crockery which makes for an awesome atmosphere. After breakfast we went browsing through vintage shops picking up a few nice finds and having fun laughing at a few disasters.






4 comments: